2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Thursday, April 01, 2010

 

ModMusic: You Gotta Tip On The "Tightrope"

I'm telling you, if this summer is even half as shimmy-shaking as the recent crop of music singles promises to be, I'm going to dance all the way to September. Here's the latest, Janelle Monae's iPod must-have, "Tightrope," a bracing hipswinger that slaps you so hard you just have to start moving. It precedes her new album, The ArchAndroid, conveniently coming out on my birthday, May 18. (Here's the Hype Machine link, if you just can't wait.)



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger msangie225 said...

I thoroughly enjoyed the video! Now how do I do the Tightrope dance?! I gotta learn!

4/5/10, 10:26 AM  
Blogger burning faggot said...

♥ ♥ ♥

4/8/10, 1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home