2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Monday, January 11, 2010

 

Return of the ModFab Gallery


Atomische | Espresso and Regular
reprinted under Creative Commons License

I haven't done a roundup of the internet's best photographers in quite some time, and I miss it...especially when the work is of the quality we've seen so far in 2010. (And yes, I'm including my own humble work this time. My first real appearance in the gallery ever!)

Bocetos | E Train
Chromasia | Ringing in the New Year
Daily Practice | Corniglia Antico
Double Crossed | Window to Weston Past
Foto.Mops | Downhill
Glitterlens | Awakening
Joe's NYC | Walter
Markus Puustinen | Asynchronous Drinking
Polydactile | The Race of Dawn
Shutterview | Refuge

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger PoliVamp said...

Love that this has come back!

1/11/10, 3:24 PM  
Blogger Arne G said...

Thanks for the link to my photoblog (ShutterView.ca) - I'm humbled.

1/12/10, 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home