2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

 

Falling In Love With The Nexus

I might as well warn you now, ModFab is getting a NEW PHONE...in ten months, when the contract runs out on my terrible, irritating, Mesozoic-era morse code receiver. I know, it's a long time until then, but because I hate my phone so much, I often spend hours, days even, daydreaming of what will be...and the effortless joy my life will have once I acquire new technology.

Until today, my heart was completely set on getting an iPhone, even if it meant dealing with the dropped-call nightmare that is AT&T. Ah, the iPhone...so sexy, so alluring, smooth and all Macintoshy, an elegant gentlemen amidst the cellphone pimps and thugs.

But today...my world was rocked. A new paramour came into my life. And I may never be the same.

Oh, what to do, what to do? I'm not sure if I want to date the new guy, or go home with old faithful. So many options to consider. So many touchscreens to touch. So many apps to download.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home