2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Saturday, November 07, 2009

 

FabGadget: One (Wave) Is The Loneliest Number

Image representing Google Wave as depicted in ...Image via CrunchBase

So I finally received a Google Wave invite today (thanks Eugene!) and immediately signed up, and I gotta say...it looks pretty freakin' awesome. What a powerful tool it's going to be...it's the idea of e-mail communication, taken to the next-generation step.

Unfortunately, no one I know seems to be using it yet (it's still in the preview, invite-only stage), so I'm kind of riding the wave alone. Anyone out there in ModFab Land using it? Let me know and I'll add you to my contacts list.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger JimmyD said...

I though I had signed up for it but I don't think it actually happened.
Since you're IN, can you invite people (me)? I'm very curious to see what this is all about.
J

11/9/09, 9:04 AM  
Blogger marcelmarbella said...

i've just signed up for it too...and i'm curious too....invite me :-)

11/12/09, 3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home