2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Friday, October 09, 2009


Fabstuff: My Weekend Of Worship At The Pop Diva Shrine

The GossipThe Gossip

Tonight is the beginning of my Fierce Diva Weekend; Damion (or The Blogger Formerly Known As Queering The Apparatus) and I are going to experience The Gossip at Terminal 5. I think their new album, Music For Men (currently on sale at Amazon), is undoubtedly one of the great records of 2009; I've never seen them live before, so I'm thrilled to take in Beth Ditto in all her ravishing glory. The intimacy of the venue makes for pretty spectacular concertgoing...it's where we also saw the reunited Yaz concert last year.

On Saturday, we'll be joined by more ex-bloggers (Robbie from Toons 'N Tunes and Shannon, aka Shantytown, for those who remember such things) to prepare to see the one, the only...Miss Kylie Minogue. I can't express how excited I am about it. I've wanted to see her live for almost 20 years, but she's never played the States before. The reviews from this tour have been rapturous. I should be so lucky, lucky lucky lucky.

Photos and more soon.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: , ,


Blogger JimmY said...

Wow!!! i am waiting for all these amazing pictures!!!

10/12/09, 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home