2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Monday, September 14, 2009

 

Sprinkling The Glitter...

If you follow my photoblog, Glitterlens, you might want to know that it's moved over here. Yep, bought my own domain, and switched to a fancy-shmancy Wordpress template...heresy, but it's really much better for photo work. (It also has a new rss feed, for those who are into that.)

Currently on view are some pics from the U.S. Open, mostly of Venus and Serena, who were spectacular last week. I have some photos of Rafa Nadal, but he and I were naked in the locker room, and I promised him I'd keep them private. You know how young love is.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home