2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Saturday, September 12, 2009


The Fine and Painful Art of Auditioning

For all of the actors in my life (especially Mr. ModFab himself) who have to suffer the unbearable, excruciating torture of auditioning, I share this moment. And of behalf of directors everywhere...we're really, really sorry.

Labels: , , ,


Blogger Bearitone NYC said...

I know that this is a satire, but believe me when I say that it is not very far away AT ALL from some auditions I've had for clueless, self-absorbed dumbshits masquerading as directors.

And our industry colleagues wonder why actors and singers are nuts? This should give you some insight.

9/16/09, 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home