2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Monday, June 15, 2009


Kelly Rowland Says Hi (ModFab Goes Weak In Knees)

Yes, yes, I know that I'm one of the few people who actually like The Fashion Show, Bravo's new clone of Project Runway. But I have an excuse...it's because I have developed a small obsession with Kelly Rowland. Okay, not so small. She's fierce, she's stunningly gorgeous, and she's got a richer voice (and better silhouette) than Beyonce. She may not have a lot to do on TFS, but for me, it's totally okay if she just stands around being beautiful. She is my own, personal, individually-packaged diva.

So how THRILLED was I when a video shoutout to ModFab readers arrived, from Miz Rowland herself! It's a promo for her new single with David Guetta, "When Love Takes Over," which had already become one of my summer disco anthems. Enjoy!

Labels: , , ,


Blogger ShoNuff said...

ok that's awesome

6/15/09, 10:17 AM  
Blogger vegas said...

awesome :)

6/15/09, 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home