2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

 

Stage: A Little Night Music To Play, Once Again, On Broadway

A Little Night Music

The musical most in need of a revival, above all others, will see the light of day on Broadway by December. It's the heralded London transfer, too, although it will probably have a new (and starrier) cast. And the fact that it just happens to be one of the form's most elegant, sophisticated and charming efforts is just icing on the cake. Next season just gets better and better and better...
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

I could not be happier. It is a beautiful revival.

4/29/09, 3:45 PM  
Blogger Dr. S said...

Thank you so much for posting this, ModFab; I don't keep up with what's playing in London or New York, since it's usually not feasible for me to get to shows, but it just so happens that I'll be in London in May, and I was able to get a ticket--front row of the dress circle!--for the last night I'll be in town. I have always, always wanted to see this musical, my favorite, and I've always managed to miss it. You are indeed a Fabulousity.

4/30/09, 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home