2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Monday, April 20, 2009


Pop Quiz Of The Week: Karoake Nightmare

US664A University Sound Dynamic Supercardioid ...

The question:

You're trapped in a karaoke bar with your stupid drunk friends, who thought it would be "fun" and "different." Actually, everyone in the place is drunk. Everyone, that is, but you. What song do you choose when they force you to sing?

Write your answer in the comments below, or write a response on your own blog and email us with the link. We'll add it to this page.

ModFab's own answer will be in the comments later today.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: ,


Blogger David S. said...

Actually, I was in this situation the other week. I chose Killer Queen by Queen and it was way out of my range, of course, and totally embarrassing. I barely sang. It was sad. I knew I should have gone with the usual Lauryn Hill, but without alcohol I'm useless when it comes to making correct decisions (weird, huh).

4/20/09, 5:30 AM  
Blogger Tor Hershman said...

I'd choose either "The Lion Sleeps Tonight," with my parody lyrics orrrrrrrrrr George Harrsion's "Awaiting On You All," once again...with moi's words a la parodiés.

4/20/09, 9:33 PM  
Blogger Tor Hershman said...

Wait...they're drunk.
Okay, "The Lion Farts Tonight," for sure.

4/20/09, 9:34 PM  
Blogger ModFab said...

It has to be Morrissey, right? I mean, that's the way to be bitchy and erudite all at once. I'm thinking "We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful." Take that, karaoke bitches!

4/21/09, 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home