2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Friday, March 20, 2009

 

Our Mind Is Officially Now Blown

The reimagined Battlestar Galactica logo

Yesterday I said Battlestar Galactica was my favorite show of all time. After last night's finale -- a mind-shattering alternate creation myth unlike any other -- I'd like to amend my statement. It is unquestionably the BEST television program of all time.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments. I'm still too stunned, thrilled, and awed to be rational about it.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

OpenID ed3socal said...

So say we all

3/20/09, 11:33 PM  
Blogger David S. said...

Ahh! I just got the second season in Netflix. I am so excited to get to this point in the series. I still can't believe I managed to wait this long to start watching it. It really might be the best tv show of all time.

3/21/09, 4:02 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

Hey Mod Fab! I wanted to share my thoughts about Battlestar Galactica. I started watching only a few months ago. I was devastated after the first show I watched because I knew I had missed something truly great. I have not missed an episode since, thanks to my DVR. The depth of plot, the breadth of acting talent and socio-psycological complexities are fantastical! The final episode truly was one of the best couple of hours in front of the tube I've spent in ages.

3/21/09, 8:39 AM  
Blogger Dr. S said...

You, my friend, are one of the main reasons I started watching this show, and I'm glad I finally did (during episode 3). There was lots to love in the finale.

3/21/09, 11:36 PM  
Blogger par3182 said...

this very special episode of 'touched by an angel' was brought to you by the many many endings of 'return of the king'

3/21/09, 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home