2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Monday, March 30, 2009

 

Pop Quiz Of The Week: Zombies

Zombies Invade San Francisco!Image by Laughing Squid

Via Plinky, today's question:

What will you do when the zombies come?

Write your answer in the comments below, or write a response on your own blog and email us with the link. We'll add it to this page.

ModFab's own answer will be in the comments later today.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian 5 said...

If it was safe, I'd quickly run out to my shed and grab a few weapons, such as hatchets or baseball bats, because as we all know, you don't want anything you have to worry about reloading.

Next, I'd grab my Zombie Survival Guide (a Xmas gift from my forward-thinking brother) and a few food items, which I would put in my travel bag.

After that I'd ... um ... well, gosh, I'm not quite sure what I'd do after that. Go to the Winchester, maybe?

3/30/09, 11:21 PM  
Blogger ModFab said...

Of course, there's a major variable here...how hot are the zombies? Because hey, if we're talking Tyson Beckford Zombie Hottie, I'm all yours.

But if they aren't really hot, I'm probably going to be a complete coward and run. My plan? Head to the ocean, commandeer a tugboat or yacht (yeah, yacht!), and sit offshore until all you unfortunate bitches eat each other. I'll be sippin' margaritas by the seaside, mamacita!

3/31/09, 9:40 AM  
Blogger Dr. S said...

Clearly I will fritter away all of the limited time available for escape and will retool my entire blog. I mean, that's what I'm doing now when faced with any kind of crisis, so what would change if the crisis were flesh-eating? Heh.

3/31/09, 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home