2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Friday, March 27, 2009

 

I'm Swinging Out, Sister!

Swing Out SisterSwing Out Sister

One of my favorite bands in this whole entire universe, Swing Out Sister, is coming to New York on June 8th! And I just got tickets for me and Mr. ModFab to attend! Woo hoo!

They haven't been to America in ages (I've bought their last four albums on import, since they weren't ever released here), and I'm in love with their recent disc Beautiful Mess, which I got a copy of late last year. I can't wait!

Previously on ModFab:
Catching Up With Swing Out Sister

Disco Friday: Notgonnachange
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger The Captain said...

break out! LOVED IT THEN. LOVE IT NOW.

3/27/09, 7:35 AM  
Blogger SarahB said...

Shut up! I love Swing Out Sister! I have never heard another person say this!

3/30/09, 5:17 PM  
Blogger ZenDenizen said...

Thanks! I need to get my tickets now!

3/30/09, 6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home