2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Sunday, February 15, 2009

 

Sneak of the new Depeche Mode



Via XO's Middle Eight, a preview of the new Depeche Mode record, at some stadium somewhere. Between the new Morrissey, the new Pet Shop Boys, and the new DM all coming out this spring, I wonder if my heart can withstand such happiness.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger xolondon said...

I know! These Depeche teasers - what 10 secs apiece!? - have me all aflutter that it's going to KILL.

Everyone's head is turned to U2, but I am watching DM...

2/15/09, 9:19 PM  
Blogger DJ Craig Mingus said...

This reminds me of when Violator was coming out and the first time I saw a brief clip of the Enjoy the Silence video! It's a great day when Depeche Mode is around. :-)

2/16/09, 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home