2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

 

On The Subject Of Tatiana Del Toro...

If you don't know who she is, trust me, don't bother. But if you are one of the unfortunates who have already been subjected to the biological nightmare/musical aberration that is Tatiana, you probably share my view that, after the semi-final Hollywood Week round on American Idol last night, she officially won the title of Most Irritating Human Being On Planet Earth In The Galaxy. I'm taking donations, people; all I need is a plane ticket to Hollywood, an AK47, and I'm taking her out. No need to thank me.

(P.S. -- Do you guys want the Idol recaps this year? Let me know.)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger StinkyLulu said...

ummm....
lemme see...
AI recaps from ModFab....
hmmm...

YESPLEASE
YESPLEASE
YESPLEASE
YESPLEASE
YESPLEASE
YESPLEASE
YESPLEASE
YESPLEASE
YESPLEASE
YESPLEASE
YESPLEASE
YESPLEASE
YESPLEASE
YESPLEASE
YESPLEASE
YESPLEASE
YESPLEASE
YESPLEASE

please?

2/11/09, 10:19 AM  
Blogger michael said...

take her out, please! i can only imagine, that they are keeping her only because get a lot of pleasure out of torturing her and watching her squirm.

2/11/09, 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home