2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Tuesday, February 24, 2009


I'm Dating Hillary Clinton (Or, Where I've Been Recently)

Yes, I know. I haven't written a Stage Addiction column in weeks, I'm barely around on the weekends, etc., etc. I've been an absent father to ModFab in recent weeks. But I've got a good excuse...I've been making some extraordinary theatre in the real world, and now I get to invite you to it!

It's called NOT HER (AND OTHER EXILES), a new 50-minute evening of short plays I've co-written and directed at the beautiful new multi-million dollar theatre complex at Dixon Place. Rarely do I get the opportunity to direct my own writing; even better, I get to direct two stunning new works by Gretchen Michelfeld, including NOT HER, a Beckett-influenced exploration of the life, career, struggles and future of Hillary Clinton. Yes...me, Obama Boy, is doing a sympathetic play about Hillary. Who says we all can't change?

Reservations are easily made at http://www.dixonplace.org for either of our two performances. Let me know you'll be attending, so I can make sure to find you there!



Labels: , , ,


Post a Comment

<< Home