2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Sunday, January 11, 2009

 

I'm Sick and in the Bed, But Quickly...

...on the Golden Globes, which went far better last night than I expected. Go Kate, Go Anna, Go Slumdog, Go Mickey, Go Wall-E, Go Gabriel Byrne, Go Mad Men, Go Lauras (Dern and Linney)! Rarely am I this happy with the winners at an awards ceremony...I can't even work up much energy to hate on Vicky Cristina Barcelona or the over-awarding of 30 Rock (but there are other comedies in the universe, people).

Now if SAG will help us along, we'll be all set...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger kamarie said...

I'm a little sad because when Meryl Streep doesn't win, we don't get to see her elegance and warm personality. However, Kate was pretty adorable, so you know!

1/12/09, 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home