2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Thursday, December 04, 2008


My Blog Can Beat Up Your Blog

And here's why. Anyone know where these "Anti-Obama Bloggers" live? Cause I say we get a gang of our bloggers together, go over to these bloggers' house, and kick their asses.

Labels: ,


Blogger Vance said...

Wow just as our politics in Canada is getting fun and messy, this might just beat us again!

12/4/08, 1:05 AM  
Blogger kamarie said...

I'm in!

12/4/08, 7:40 AM  
Blogger Mari said...

They are pathetic. Did you see the ones attacking Helen on 'Margaret & Helen' ? It was all I could do to ignore the trolls.

12/4/08, 12:20 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.



12/4/08, 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home