2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Monday, December 15, 2008

 

Greetings From ModFabistan!

I'm starting my own country...because now I know how. In ModFabistan, the streets will flow with pinot noir, the citizenry will all wear vintage Balenciaga, no one will ever die and Tina Turner will be President...simply because she's the fiercest of them all. (I wish I could have an entire planet to myself, but the one I would want is Fabulon, and I already vacation there frequently. Did you see the sketches they posted of Michelle Obama's inaugural gowns? Hot!!!)
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger thombeau said...

ModFabistan? I'M THERE!!!

12/15/08, 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home