2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Friday, December 12, 2008


Galactica: The Face of the Enemy #1

The first of the Battlestar Galactica webisodes, titled "The Face of the Enemy," went online today...and it's frakkin' awesome. Without giving anything away, if you are a fan of the show, you need to go right now and watch it. It's four minutes long, and I'll admit that around the 1:30 minute mark, I screamed out loud at the top of my lungs like a little girl. Everyone in my office thought I was injured.

Oh. My. Gods. Comments welcome.

Labels: , ,


OpenID myfatcat said...

Oh, Gaeta. You were hot before. And now you are on fire.

12/14/08, 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home