2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Thursday, December 11, 2008

 

Catch The Frak Up

Over the years, many ModFab readers have mentioned that they'd love to watch Battlestar Galactica (aka, The Greatest TV Show Since The Beginning Of Time), but that they're hopelessly behind and can't get into the show this late.

Worry no more, my friends. Now you can Catch The Frak Up, just in time for the show's season premiere next month. 13 minutes, and you can know everything. Yes. Everything.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr. S said...

Dude, that was fantastic! I missed the last season while I was away, so it's good to know what happened, and that narrator was awesome.

12/11/08, 1:11 AM  
Blogger David S. said...

I'm still gonna try, though. The first season was mind-blowing and I don't want to miss out on the rest. I cannot believe it took me this long to realize this is one of the best television shows of all time.

12/11/08, 4:44 PM  
Blogger David S. said...

I'm still gonna try, though. The first season was mind-blowing and I don't want to miss out on the rest. I cannot believe it took me this long to realize this is one of the best television shows of all time.

12/11/08, 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home