2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

 

Fabulousity: Keith Olbermann

Yesterday, my friend Fleshpresser took me to task in the comments here for being upset at the heterosexual majority who voted for the heinous Proposition 8. While I disagree with his argument (and stand by the fact that the heterosexuality of Prop 8 voters is not in question), I will say that this video makes me realize, yet again, that there are truly great heterosexual supporters out there.

Keith Olbermann, if you were a dinner entree, I'd cook you every night of the week.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ladydisdain said...

I want to marry Keith. But more importantly, I want YOU to be able to marry him. Everywhere.

I love you.

11/12/08, 2:55 PM  
Blogger ZenDenizen said...

I was really touched by his comment as well.

11/12/08, 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home