2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Friday, October 10, 2008

 

Window To The World

A year ago I discontinued one of my favorite features, the ModFab Gallery, which showcased the best digital photography from around the web. Although not everyone is into photography and it took a lot of time to prepare, it was easily my favorite part of this blog, and remains one of my proudest achievements.

Today, I'm excited to announce its return...I've transformed our tumbleblog, ModFab Unlimited, into our new virtual art gallery. Each week, I'll showcase one of the photos here on the main page, but daily it will be updated with stunning work for you to enjoy. If you'd like to add it to your blog reader, the RSS feed is here. Enjoy.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger thombeau said...

Fabulous eye candy! YAY!

10/11/08, 9:43 PM  
Blogger jMh said...

yay! I really, really liked the ModFab Gallery and am glad to see its return.

10/14/08, 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home