2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Thursday, October 16, 2008


Tag, I'm It

Tagging: Maldives StyleImage by nattu via FlickrSteve On Broadway, one of the smartest and most insightful bloggers I know, tagged me for a meme...and it's been months since someone did, so I'm grateful. Because I love blog memes! Here are the rules

The Rules

Link to your tagger (Hi Stevey!) and list these rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog. (There were other rules, but they were redundant and stupid, so I'm cutting them. Sue me, blog gods!)

The Seven Facts
  1. Since January 7th of this year, I have lost 105 pounds. I rule.
  2. Apparently, the most played song in my iPod is "It Doesn't Have To Be This Way" by The Blow Monkeys.
  3. The first draft of my new play is being read tonight.
  4. Blessing #1: I have been married for 17 years, and the sex is still really hot.
  5. I am currently reading Jose Saramago's Death With Interruptions. And Got 'Til It's Gone by Larry Duplechan. Simultaneously. Which is weird.
  6. Blessing #2: I have a day job that I love. Wait, let me rephrase that. I work with a lot of people that I love, especially my assistant, who rocks.
  7. Two ex-boyfriends and one ex-girlfriend all found me on Facebook last week. Eek.
The Tagged Bloggers: A Strange Interlude, Pressing The Flesh, Stinkylulu, Tapeworthy, 3Guys, 2K9s, Toons 'N Tunes, Ultranow
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: ,


Blogger Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

ModFab, YOU RULE!!!

Congrats on the 105 pounds. What a big achievement!!

10/16/08, 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home