2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Friday, October 24, 2008

 

Remember When Morrissey Was Bitchy And Depressed?


I don't usually steal from my friends at Towleroad, but this picture of Morrissey (which may be the cover of his upcoming album) was too much to pass up. Over the years, I've loved Moz as much as I've hated him...that seems to be with most of the musical gay icons of my generation (Boy George, Pete Burns, etc.). But I still think You Are The Quarry is one of the best albums of the decade, and I listened to The Smiths' Meat Is Murder just yesterday. So who's gonna begrudge him a little ego-maniacal photography?
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home