2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Saturday, October 04, 2008

 

Gratuitous Fabulousity: Olympics and Dyslexia

The Olympics are returning to North America in 2010...specifically, to our friends in the ruggedly hip burg of Vancouver. Tickets are now on sale; although there won't be any nearly-naked events like the summer edition, I'm still high enough on Beijing Fever that I'd love to experience it. Anyone want to road trip? Or better yet, anyone want to rent snow dogs and Iditarod our way up there?

Scientists at Oxford University have discovered the gene for dyslexia. Finally, I will be able to read my own blog. Or golb, as I call it.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home