2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Saturday, September 27, 2008

 

Things Are Happening This Weekend (And So Am I)

It's Always Sunny in PhiladelphiaImage via WikipediaI know there's a lot to talk about. The debate? Bored out of my skull by it. The death of Paul Newman? Very sad, but not wholly unexpected since he'd been sick recently. It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia? The funniest show on television that you're not watching. Daniel Radcliffe's good reviews in Equus? Good for him, and I hear it's even better than those raves indicated.

But sadly, I don't have a lot of time...in the offline world, the hubbie and I are throwing our first housewarming party for a few intimate friends at the new, improved, scenic ModFab HQ. Regular postings will resume soon. In the interim, I'd love to hear from you in the comments -- what did you think of the debate? Was McCain a complete bastard or what?
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith a.k.a. K j A M said...

Personally, Obama wiped the floor on the economic issues and held his own on foreign policy. No knockout punches, but I didn't really expect any in the first debate. Not to invoke ageism, but McCain comes off as 'crotchety' and stale. The whole notion of him suspending his campaign to get back to work on the Bush bailout plan was a complete farce. I think Letterman had every right to show him for what he was when 'Late Night' went to a direct feed just a couple of blocks away chatting it up with Katie while getting his makeup done. As the election gets closer I think the real McCain will rear its ugly head, namely his temperament; something I think the whole nation really needs to see before casting their vote. He doesn't hold back too well and I bet at some point he'll explode. His campaign is a mess and I fully expect them to be scrambling up some of the dirtiest tricks they can conjure up out of pure desperation. You heard it here first!

9/28/08, 5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home