2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Wednesday, September 17, 2008


The Starbuck Has Landed

And she'll be on NBC. Katie Sackhoff, the unquestionable breakout star of Battlestar Galactica and one of approximately five women in the world who could turn me into a heterosexual, has been tapped for a new show from Law and Order creator Dick Wolf, called Lost and Found. I don't even care that it'll probably be a mind-numbing procedural, or that it means she won't be on Nip/Tuck, or that the working title of the new show is truly heinous. I just hope she kicks a great deal of ass, because I'll be watching every week, and I expect fierce diva jujitsu from my TV goddesses.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]



Post a Comment

<< Home