2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Monday, September 08, 2008


Monday Tidbits

TIDBIT #1: I am now Facebook friends with this guy. Step one of my master plan is complete! Now I just need to club him over the head, drag him back to my cave, and get busy with the horizontal mambo. Think of me less as a crazed stalker, and more as a very determined future husband.

TIDBIT #2: The easiest weather site in the world now answers the most important question in the universe. I love it.

TIDBIT #3: Sarah Palin is converting gays to straights at her church. Hateful. The worst kind of evangelical extremism. I guess, though, if you already hate personal freedom for women, other races, moose, and your own daughter, why not throw gays on the bonfire too?


Blogger Barry Rowell said...

On tidbit #1, I have no comment other than there are 284 photos of him on Facebook? OMG, what is he: Elvis?

On tidbit #2, brilliant! The elegant simplicity of it should not be ruined... so should we ask them to set up a separate site to text us when we need a hat and gloves?

On tidbit #3, I have no doubt that this conversion scheme will be every bit as sucessful as abstience-only birth control.

9/8/08, 4:28 PM  
Blogger Vance said...

1. Jealous!
2. Zip Code only?
3. Def. not jealous. What the heck is going on down there? She cant seriously be a contender?

9/8/08, 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home