2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Monday, August 18, 2008

 

Toto, We're Not In Hogwarts Anymore...


I figure if a genius like Annie Leibowitz photographs Harry Potter naked on a horse, the least I can do is link to it. Out of support for Art...yeah, Art. (Mylie Cyrus, eat your heart out.)

So coincidentally, guess what Broadway revival officially kicks off the fall theatre season in just three weeks? I'll give you a hint...it ain't Shrek. [via So I Was Thinkin']

(P.S. -- Is it me, or is there a magical light coming out of his butt?)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

Wow, you're right, there is a magical light coming out of his butt! How appropriate. ;-) I'm not a huge Daniel Radcliffe fan and this picture does not make me want to go see Equus. I'd be much more excited about Richard Griffiths.

8/21/08, 12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home