2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

 

Still Dancing Like It's....2007!

I've been listening to Tigercity for almost a year, and I still never get sick of "Are You Sensation"...possibly the best single of 2007 (alongside Roisin Murphy's "Let Me Know"). Visit their MySpace page, and boogie once more while we wait for the new album...and since I'm reminiscing today, here are the two songs in video versions...


Roisin Murphy, "Let Me Know"


Tigercity, "Are You Sensation (Live)"

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Martha said...

It's Other Girls for me, I could (and sometime do) listen to that a zillion times and day and not get sick of it. They're just brilliant.

8/12/08, 7:19 AM  
Blogger Cal said...

Tune Gabriel!

I saw Roisin in Germany a coupla weeks ago and she was ACE. She oozes style.

8/15/08, 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home