2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Friday, July 25, 2008

 

So You Think You Can Dance: Serious Bulls!#t Edition

Whoever the retarded crack smokers are out there who voted Will out of the competition on So You Think You Can Dance last night should hang their heads in shame. He's not just the best dancer on the show this season; he's the best dancer on any season. Of any show. In television history.

Don't believe me? Watch, bitches, and school yourself:

See? He's going to be a MAJOR talent in the dance field, maybe the first reality contestant to go on to a serious dance career. I know that if I hear he's dancing in the area, I'm buying a ticket right away.

This is why reality shows irritate me. Because the viewers are such idiots. (AND they kept Mark, who is one pas de deux away from bad dinner theatre. Kill me now.)

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger JB said...

I am SO with you on this one. My husband and I were shocked. It is so infuriating. He is a magnificent dancer.

7/25/08, 8:11 AM  
Blogger StinkyLulu said...

I completely disagree about Mark, who I feel the show has really worked to sabotage since the Top 20 was announced.

I didn't love Will, though I did admire him in comparable terms as you. (I have a whole theory about how Nigel's homophobia effects a particularly cruel kind of collateral damage on those black male dancers who are not conspicuously straight. But I really should write my own rant on that and not colonize others' comments...)

Will's the JHud of SYTYCD and will be all the better for not having won.

7/25/08, 11:18 AM  
Blogger ZenDenizen said...

And not to undercut his talent but he is so easy on the eyes, too!

7/25/08, 1:22 PM  
Blogger Vance said...

eh, I LOVE Mark.

im off to dinner theatre now...

7/25/08, 1:54 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

I vividly remember his audition -- I know fuck all about dance but really almost burst into tears at how beautiful it was.

[Silver lining: Debbie Allen can be on again now?]

7/25/08, 8:13 PM  
Blogger ahnday said...

I am sad that Will got kicked off, he is a really good dancer and I agree that he will be the Jhud of So you think you can dance. Mark, I love him mainly because he is from hawaii( i know thats irrelevant) but other than him being from Hawaii..he is a great performer..maybe he will be great in Dinner theater. My vote goes to Kateee...=) I love her. Oh yeah the boys are on the show are some great eye candy...=)

7/26/08, 7:14 AM  
OpenID j a n i e said...

I am so disappointed that Will is out. I have always imagined Will, Twitch, Katee and Chelsea at the finals. And I would never have thought Will would get eliminated after that last solo ... it was the most fun and funky he's ever gotten the whole season! Even the judges gave him a standing ovation.

I don't dislike Mark, but darn it, Will was just too good not to have been part of the final 4.

Oh well, I'm sure he'd be successful no matter what. Just like Travis.

I love you, Will!

7/27/08, 7:02 PM  
Blogger Playful Professional said...

So who goes home tonight? They were all pretty ridiculous last night.

7/31/08, 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home