2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Wednesday, June 25, 2008


When Animals Attack (Barbie's Malibu Dream House)

While reading my favorite new blog, Multiple Personality (which you should bookmark immediately), I came across the ultimate accessory for any homo pre-teen: Tippi Hedren Barbie. It got me to daydreaming: I sure hope Mattel decides to create an entire series of classic film starlets. Whatever Happened To Baby Jane Barbie. Rosemary Barbie's Baby. Ripley-and-Alien Barbie (boxed collector's edition). And, of course...Auntie Mame Barbie. Ah, this would be the crap out of the Star Wars action figures I had as a kid...

Labels: , ,


Post a Comment

<< Home