2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Friday, June 06, 2008

 

Really, People, I Am Putting My Foot Down

Meryl Streep in Mamma Mia. Okay, fine. Daniel Day-Lewis sings and dances through Nine? Whatever.

But really. Keira Knightley as Eliza Doolittle in the My Fair Lady remake? It's just too much for a lifelong show queen to take. One must ask oneself (if one often talks to oneself): where will this all end? Haylie Duff in West Side Story? Star Jones in Gypsy? Joy Behar in Anything Goes?

I may have nightmares. I'm just saying.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The Slabber said...

Yes. Joy Behar in Anything Goes. Funniest thing you'll ever see.
;-D

6/7/08, 12:31 AM  
Blogger par3182 said...

hillary clinton in gypsy:

"for ME, for ME, for MEEEEE"

6/7/08, 1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home