2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Saturday, June 14, 2008

 

ModFab: The CellPhone Fabulousity

If you, like me, are totally addicted to Jott -- the free service that allows you to call a toll-free number and leave messages (for yourself or others) that are then sent as e-mails -- you may want to know about the new button in our left-hand sidebar. Jott has added a free new service that will read ModFab's latest posts to you, on your cell phone! It's 21st century life, as Sam Sparro would say.

I tend to use Jott as a mental reminder when I'm away from a computer...I leave myself a message, and BAM -- there's an email when I next check. But I'd also love to HEAR blogs on my morning commute, so if you're a blogger, think about adding the link. Again, it's free.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Barry Rowell said...

Oh, man: I have seriously been looking for a service like this! My old cell phone had a notepad/message feature and this one doesn't. How many times, when I'm walking down the street, do I want to send myself a note but can't and don't want to to stop, pull out my glasses and my PDA to try to do it. I've already signed up. Thanks, ModFab!

6/15/08, 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home