2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Friday, June 13, 2008

 

Karmic Justice

It's petty to revel in someone else's degradation and shame...unless that person is He Who Shall Not Be Linked, who spent his entire career exploiting others (badly, may I add) and is long overdue for a comeuppance. And today, blessed Shantytown gave me what I was waiting for. If this gossip were cake, it would be delicious devil's food. Mmmmm. Good.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Gomez said...

ModFab,

You're one of my favorite reads. And I just happened to get an anonymous comment that I bitched about in a post on my blog. And then went over to your blog, read this post. It cracked my shit up. Decided to leave a comment. Read your Fabulous Network information concerning anonymous comments. And laughed even more.

Thanks for the pissyness (take it how you will). I heart it.

6/13/08, 3:34 PM  
Blogger MK said...

i agree - this gossip is totally delicious and super funny!

6/13/08, 8:30 PM  
Blogger The Slabber said...

In the long run, of course, a misguided person like Perez would eventually encounter the reality of a comeuppance. The hard issue, though, is whether he will truly understand something like this and realize he's on the wrong track. His whole life, that is. Yes, that's a lot to ask of someone, I suppose, bit it is, after all, the right question, the only valuable question, for all of us who go astray.

6/14/08, 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home