2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Sunday, June 29, 2008


Five Things

Stolen from Ed and Tony:

5 jobs I have had:
-Sandwich Maker
-Telemarketer (very short time)
-Kinko's midnight copy manager
-Publicist for B.B. King, Alvin Ailey and others
-Blogger (because it IS a job)

5 movies I can watch over and over:
-Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?
-Auntie Mame
-Mr. and Mrs. Smith
-Hedwig and the Angry Inch
-Fight Club

5 places I have lived:
-Atlanta, GA
-Washington, DC
-Budapest, Hungary
-Baltimore, MD
-New Brunswick, NJ

5 TV shows I love:
-Battlestar Galactica
-The Amazing Race
-I Love Lucy
-Def Poetry

5 places I have been on vacation:
-Puerto Penasco, Mexico
-Los Angeles, CA
-Chicago, IL
-Daytona Beach, FL
-Lost River, WV

5 of my favorite meals:
-Osso Buco
-Baby Back Ribs
-Gobo Sizzling Seitan
-Burrata Mozzarella and Tomato
-Tumis Ayam Sayuran

5 places I would rather be now:
-St. John
-Buenos Aires

Labels: ,


Blogger ZenDenizen said...

Very cool, glad I moved Hedwig further up on the old Netflix queue...

7/2/08, 5:54 PM  
Blogger T$ said...

I might have to do this one...

7/5/08, 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home