2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Friday, June 06, 2008

 

Cheyenne Jackson's Dance Belt (and Nathan Lane)!

I know, sheesh, two Broadway vids in as many days. (Sorry, Those Of You Who Hate Theater.) I've avoided the whole Cubby Bernstein phenomenon before now because, really, it strikes me as a rip-off of the Title of Show videos. But I adore Xanadu, so anything that helps them, I'm for.

And then there was this. Genius.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Barry Rowell said...

That's damned funny! Bravo, gentlemen! And thanks, ModFab, for sharing it.

6/6/08, 5:44 PM  
Blogger Vancouver Isle Doug said...

That was HYSTERICAL!!! LOVED it!!

6/10/08, 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home