2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Friday, May 02, 2008

 

Yes, But You Still Have That Hairy Palm Problem...

Woo hoo! Masturbating is, as most have long-suspected, actually healthy. (So is frequent sex, if you're lucky enough to have a horny, health-conscious friend.) Both activities, it turns out, can reduce the risk of cancer in men. Not that you'd stop anyway, but aren't you glad to know that it's good for you?

And having sex with pomegranate juice and bran cereal on the side? Even healthier.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Keith a.k.a. K j A M said...

Thank God! I was concerned. I bought this softsoap with a pomegranate fragrance and it just makes my other half horny as hell. At least now I know I can continue to use it safely : )

5/2/08, 5:57 AM  
Blogger will g said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5/2/08, 7:41 AM  
Blogger ZenDenizen said...

I read about that the other day, too. Where are the similar studies for women? lol

5/3/08, 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home