2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Monday, May 19, 2008


A Postscript Addendum

Hi again. Miss me? ;-) I couldn't let the marvelous, generous outpouring of love in the comments from the last post go unmentioned...you guys are the best, and I've teared up more than once. This is adapted from an email I sent Steve earlier today, just to clarify where my head is at:
Thanks, Steve. It's wonderful, and a bit odd, reading all the comments...it feels a little bit like attending your own wake, or reading your own obituary. ;-)

I can't shut ModFab down entirely...it's been too much a part of me, and still, even after making the decision to pull back, I'm not sure it's the right one to have made. I still plan to post once or twice a week, just not at the breakneck pace I have been for the last 2-3 years.

But you, my friend (and you most certainly ARE my friend!), aren't rid of me yet. I'm not leaving the blogging community, just...taking a deep breath, looking up, and seeing what the rest of the world looks like these days.

Talk soon,



Post a Comment

<< Home