2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Monday, May 05, 2008

 

Monday ManScan


The Daily Slab
: The Less, The Better
Definition of a Man : AAG Countdown #8
eMackinations : Furry Friday
Ethan Says : Jesse Metcalfe
GayBloggy : Eddie Diaz
Most Proper : Charles Flanagan
My New Plaid Pants : Yo Joe
Norway Underwear Lovers : Joy
Queerty : Oui, Oui!
Sexy Muscle Dudes : Posing

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Dennis said...

Oh my good Lord!I'm still shivering from "Furry Friday" and then I click on the Charles Flanagan photo essay. I may pass out.

5/5/08, 10:05 AM  
Blogger will g said...

Is that real? God really outdid Herself with this one.

5/6/08, 1:20 PM  
Blogger The Slabber said...

you are the best!

5/7/08, 12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home