2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Friday, April 04, 2008


While We Continue To Fight The Internet Demons...

...it is our pleasure to tell you that, yes, kids...[title of show] is going to Broadway this summer. Die vampire, die!

Labels: , , ,


Blogger Vance said...

WOW! An Original Musical!

(I really need to go see the National Tour of 1776. Gay mormons? hot!)

4/4/08, 8:19 AM  
Blogger Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

ModFab, Thanks for alerting the world. I'm thrilled. And you get a major hat tip from me.

4/4/08, 10:55 AM  
Blogger Dorian said...

Yes! [tos] on Broadway!
I'm trying to manage a trip to New York this summer (I live in Winnipeg, Canada, so it's a bit tricky), and this just gives me extra incentive to do so!

4/5/08, 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home