2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Thursday, April 24, 2008


Southwestern Bound

By the time you read this, I will probably already be on the way to Albequerque, NM and points beyond...where, among other thrills of the Southwestern United States, I'll be spending some serious quality time with your friend and mine, the one and only Stinkylulu. It's a work-related trip to start a new collaboration that I'm very excited about, so I hope you'll understand if posting is light until next Tuesday, when I return to the sunny shores of Manhattan. But if you'd like tchotchkes, now's the time to ask.



Blogger Vance said...

Oh, I guess I miss you in NY this week again, have fun!

4/24/08, 12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home