2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

 

Please Stand By...

As I understand it from Mr. ModFab, our home has been hit with a complete meltdown of our modem and wireless router. We've called the tech geek gods to come and fix it, but it won't be up until Friday at the earliest. And since blogging at work is a complete impossibility at the moment, ModFab will be on a temporary halt until the universe rights itself. Which, hopefully, will be in the next day or two.

In the meantime, I suggest you read all of the commenters and bloggers in the blogroll. That's what I'll miss most, in my internet-deprived state.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

stupid universe :P

4/2/08, 5:10 PM  
Blogger T$ said...

hang in there - it's that kind of week.

"I need a drink, Roz."

4/3/08, 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home