2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

 

Monday at the Party with George

I don't usually post pictures of myself with stars (I usually, in fact, don't take them...celebrities generally deserve a break from the public, and I try to be that break whenever possible), but I had such a good time yesterday with Daniel Evans that I had to post this. He is the spectacular star of Sunday in the Park with George on Broadway, and he's perhaps the most genuine, pleasant, and charming actor I've met in my entire life. I was a fan before (blubbered like a little girl when I saw the show with Damion), but now I'm officially a disciple in the Church of Daniel.

That grinning, puffy-faced idiot with the prematurely grey beard is me, and ModFab pal/lurker Susan is wedged between us. Sadly, this is what she and I both look like after four glasses of truly excellent wine. Not pretty.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Vance said...

10 more days until I see "Sunday"! Can't wait! (Oh yeah, I'm coming back! to see Sunday! and something else, yet to be decided...)

4/16/08, 10:17 AM  
Blogger Sh@ney said...

Ahhh I think it is a charming photo and all smiles makes one think you sure did have a great time!...Have another wine I say! xoxo

4/17/08, 8:20 AM  
Blogger Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

Great photo, ModFab!

4/17/08, 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home