2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Thursday, April 03, 2008


Computer's Still Giving Me Fits, But...

...I had to tell you the good/great/unbelievably fabulous news: NBC has renewed Friday Night Lights. The unthinkable has occurred. Woo hoo!



Blogger NATHANIEL R said...

this is great news. I started watching the show because of you (hey, looked what happened when I took your advice on BATTLESTAR GALACTICA) and I love love love it.

i keep hearing that season 2 was bad but if that was a bad season I can't imagine how great season 1 was...

4/3/08, 8:52 AM  
Blogger Vance said...

Wow! What a great week! (well, technical difficulties aside)! Friday Night Lights is back!!!

(and now [title of show] is hitting Broadway?? WOOWEE!!!)

and thanks for the linkage!

4/3/08, 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home