2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Tuesday, April 01, 2008


American Idol Interrupted By Kylie Alert

There will be no American Idol recap tomorrow. Sorry to let everyone down, but I'm in Baltimore again teaching, so there's no way for me to see it. I will be watching TV tonight, but it will be Dancing With The Stars, because my goddess Kylie will be on the show. And I'll be watching it with Toons 'N Tunes and Shantytown. Let me know what happened on Idol in the comments, and your thoughts about who will be going home this week.


Blogger JB said...

You missed a great show. I was skeptical about the guys pulling it off, but they were miles better than the girls.

Syesha is done. Choosing that song is the kiss of death.

4/2/08, 8:35 AM  
Blogger ZenDenizen said...

I didn't like they way Kylie was styled for her new song (awful wig with bangs) but she looked great during Can't Get You Out of My Head... (more S&M)

4/5/08, 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home