2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Saturday, April 19, 2008

 

All I See Is You: Kylie Goes Guitar

Thanks to the many readers who are sending me links, clips, and sound files leaking around the net for the upcoming Kylie Minogue tour. This is my favorite of the bunch. If she'd recorded this song this way, I think it might have been one of my favorites on the album...beautiful.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger will g said...

Hate to bring it up, but what in tarnation went wrong with her album release in the U.S.?? I happen to love it too, but damn, have you ever seen numbers that low? EVERYONE bought the import or illegally downloaded?

4/19/08, 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home