2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Thursday, March 06, 2008

 

Yaz Is Coming To My House (And Other Fantasies Made Almost Real)

Guess what? No really, guess. What? Alright, fine, I'll tell you. ModFab is the proud owner of brand new tickets to the 25th anniversary reunion tour of Yaz! And even better, we are attending with QTA and Miss Shannon M (aka ModFab's Best Girlfriend). We're going to the NYC show on July 16th. Any other children of the 80's coming to hear Ms. Moyet and Mr. Clarke tear it up through "Situation," let us know. We'll totally meet there, and even share our androgynous eyeliner, Doc Martens and asymmetrical hairstyle tips with you. That, my friends, is true 80's love.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger thombeau said...

Oh. My. Gawd.

I didn't even know about this! Of course, I live in a bubble. Anyway, good for you, and have a fabulous time!

3/6/08, 5:01 AM  
Blogger NATHANIEL R said...

I'm going too! but the next night. cannot wait. My FAVORITE

wheeeeeee

3/6/08, 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home