2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Thursday, March 27, 2008


This Boy's In Love (And So Am I)

I am deeply digging The Presets' latest, "This Boy's In Love," off their upcoming elpee Apocalypso. I've never been a fan of their work before -- a little too mannered, a little too overproduced -- but this song has a pretty catchy retro hook that reminds me of old synth acts like Information Society and Howard Jones. I could dance to this one all night. [Ethan Says]

Labels: , ,


Blogger Manuel B said...

No comment on the hot, wet, shirtless man-on-man wrestling video and its preference for slow-motion and/or 'aerial' shots where we get to see how low those wet black pants really are? ;-)

3/27/08, 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home